Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jamie & Jon Wedding - Othello's Banquet Hall, Oakville

Hey guys! So I (Kate) am not always able to go to every wedding (booo), and unfortunately Jon and Jamie's was one of them. Which is a total bummer because we had such a great time on their engagement shoot, I was really looking forward to it. Because I wasn't there, I can't tell you too much about all the things that happened behind the scenes, but what I can tell you is that, a) Jamie looks stunning, b) Jon & Jamie are super in love with eachother  and c) everyone had a great time at the wedding! Here are some of my favourites from the day, which as I recall, was fah-reezing and kind of snowing (ahhh, Ontario spring!) so Jamie & Jon cut the outdoor shots a little short to avoid hypothermia :)

Enjoy!

































5 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration! Just as everyone else inquired, could you send me any information on the type of reception you had, parachute details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really impressed and enjoy to seeing this. Thanks for posting like this.Good job!rooms & suites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Look absolutely stunning! It was amazing! Ohh.. everyone had a blast with it! Wedding is the day when each and every thing dress or flower or photograph ...every thing is important...Thanks for sharing...

    reception hall

    ReplyDelete